Acronis Backup Cloud
Acronis Backup Cloud protects any virtual, physical, and cloud environment, and lets you quickly realize incremental revenues with zero upfront costs and a pay-as-you-go business model.
Start Selling Fast. Grow with Ease.
As a service provider, you need to support an increasing number of use cases to retain customers and expand your total addressable market. Acronis Backup Cloud provides you with tools and options to protect any device in any location by backing up to any storage and recovering to any platform.
Zero Up-Front Costs to Get Started
- Eliminate the need to purchase or install any software or hardware.
- Start selling backup services in a matter of hours.
We Speak Your Language
- Target any market with backup software and management consoles.
- Access 24x7x365 support for partners via chat, phone and email.
- Grow your customer base with a multi-tenant, cloud architecture.
- Meet the needs of your customers with a 100% pay-per-use model.
Control Your Go-to-Market
With Acronis Backup Cloud, you have control over all aspects of your data protection business that is not offered by other software providers.
Control Your Deployment
Choose from flexible deployment options: Acronis-hosted, hybrid, or service provider-hosted.
Control Your Licensing
Choose pay-as-you-go or pre-paid models, hard and soft quotas, and per-GB or per-seat/per-device licenses.
Control Your Packaging
Customize product branding, control the availability of specific features, and set quotas for specific accounts and groups.
Control Your Technology Model
Connect Acronis Backup Cloud to your billing, management, and provisioning solutions via pre-built integrations or RESTful API.
What’s New in Acronis Data Cloud 7.8
With 80+ new features and improvements, now it’s even easier to grow your business and deliver complete, efficient cyber protection.
Complete Office 365 protection
Protect customer data in Microsoft Exchange Online, OneDrive for Business, and SharePoint Online with comprehensive cloud-to-cloud backup and flexible recovery options.
Disaster recovery orchestration
Automate key disaster recovery scenarios and ensure the systems are recovered in the right order to address inter-dependencies between applications.
Enhanced ransomware protection
The new version of Acronis Active Protection brings improved ransomware detection, protection of network folders, and removable-devices tracking.
New service: Acronis Notary Cloud
The new blockchain-powered service for data notarization and e-signature solution for service providers is now available for Acronis cloud partners.
Key Features for End Customers
Protection for any workload
Protect Windows, Linux, Macs, six major hypervisors, iOS, Android, Microsoft apps, Office 365, websites.
Acronis Instant Restore
Recover systems in seconds by starting any system directly from backup storage.
Physical Data Shipping
Perform initial seeding faster by shipping a hard drive with the original full backup to a Canadian Cloud Backup Data Center.
AI-based ransomware protection
Defend customers’ data, systems and backups from ransomware with Acronis Active Protection.
Acronis Universal Restore
Perform dissimilar hardware recovery dramatically faster, without incompatibility issues.
Simple DRaaS add-on
Add DR functionality to the backup system in mere minutes in order to spin up systems in the cloud.
Fast, reliable backups
Avoid backup files corruption, resume/stop backup jobs any time, back up at 500 MB/second and faster.
Quick self-service file recovery
Provide employees with a web-based console to access backups, search for and restore files from anywhere.
Secure cloud data centers
Canadian Cloud Backup data centers are Tier-IV designed and have received a number of major security certifications.
Increase revenues easily by delivering efficient, in-demand, cloud-to-cloud backup and recovery for Office 365
Profit from the rising demand for O365 backup
According to Gartner, 50 percent of Office 365 corporate customers will adopt third-party backup solutions by 2020. Service providers have a unique opportunity to grow their business simply meeting the rapidly rising demand for third-party Office 365 backup solutions.
Deliver complete O365 protection and stand out
Ensure customers get everything they need with Acronis’ cloud-to-cloud solution. It protects Microsoft Exchange Online, OneDrive for Business, and SharePoint Online, including flexible recovery options and backup search capabilities available within all three services.
Defend O365 data easily – with no upfront costs
The cloud-to-cloud approach allows you to avoid upfront costs and simplifies the configuration process and maintenance because there’s no need to install an agent. You can almost instantly enable Office 365 protection for customers using a turnkey, SaaS-based solution.
Key Features for Service Providers
Management and Customization
- Multi-tenant service platform with multiple partner tiers
- Multiple points of custom branding
- Ability to enable/disable specific features for customers
- Granular control over quotas for storage and devices
- Integrates with Odin, HostBill, Flexiant, WHMCS, ConnectWise, Autotask, LabTech, and Microsoft Azure
- Simplifies integration efforts with RESTful management APIs
- Integrates with APS Cloud Application Standard v2.0/1.2
Unified Cloud Console
- Easy, centralized administration of all partner and customer accounts
- A single console for to manage a set of services from Acronis
- Intuitive, touch-ready web console
- Already in the Acronis Cloud – zero installation required
Dedicated Technical Support
- Presales and post sales service provider support by a designated team of specialists to help you in all stages of the customer lifecycle
- Technical 24/7/365 support free of charge, exclusively for certified Acronis partners
- Acronis Professional Services to help ensure the success of your Acronis implementations
- Professional assistance with more complex service deployments, including private-cloud backup and software-defined storage implementations
Training and Certifications
- Acronis Training & Certification courses tailored to teach your team how to sell and implement hybrid cloud data protection strategies
- Classroom and online training sessions led by professional instructors who guides you through the exercises, use cases, and online examination